Louet S10 Julia (aka the S11)
A dream wheel for spinning fine yarns! A Scotch Tension, double-treadle setup. Spinners love Scotch Tension (flyer-led), the finer tension adjustments available in a ScT system allow spinners to more easily spin fine yarns. Julia is a full-size modern wheel that disassembles with a single knob for packing and flat, but does not fold. Store and transport in the optional carrying case.
This wheel can easily be upgraded to a lace-weight-spinning miracle by adding on the high-speed spinning set.
- 1:5:5 - For use with heavy yarns and slow spinning
- 1:7:5 - Perfect for medium yarns
- 1:10:5 - used with fine yarns or fast spinning
- High Speed bobbin Ratios: 1:6.5, 1:9.5, 1:15
- Treadles: Double
- Wheel Spokes: Three
- Mother of All: Scotch Tension (flyer-led)
- Flyer: Sliding Hook
- Bobbins: Standard Scotch Tension
- Bobbin Rack: Lazy Kate Rack