Majacraft Aura Spinning Wheel
The Majacraft Aura is an innovative double drive wheel. It was developed in collaboration with spinner, teacher and author Lexi Boeger – also known as Pluckyfluff.
Designed from the ground up, the Aura has new style and presence while still retaining the classic Majacraft look. It has two independent drive bands, one for the flyer and a second for the bobbin. The flyer drive has three different ratios and the bobbin drive has two ratios plus infinite adjustment. This design allows the spinner to have very precise control over the draw of the yarn on to the bobbin.
Features of the Aura include the following:
- has Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- ratios extend from 4.1 to 7.3 using the pulley supplied
- comes with three (3) hand turned jumbo wooden bobbins
- the handle folds to allow easy handling
- the handle position is adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- suits both left and right handed spinners
- has handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- acrylic slider on the handle to protect your wheel when adjusting the head
- the Aura uses the amazing Majacraft double drive system for ultimate control over your spinning.